While it may seem silly to have "beauty resolutions" for the new year, while there are so many deeper, pressing and more serious personal improvements we ALL feel we need to make, do not be so fast to rule out your personal care regime!
While makeup and skin care do not make us beautiful, they can certainly make us FEEL more confident and beautiful. If one of your resolutions is to take care of your body, then read on!
1. Start by considering the products you are using. Are they safe? Do they contain chemicals that may be harmful to you? Everything we put onto our skin is absorbed into our bodies within 21 seconds! Try making the switch to natural products that are safe for use!
2. Become a label reader and do not be fooled by product that is "brand name" but extremely cheap. It's likely a dupe!
3. Wash your makeup off every night to prevent pre-mature aging, clogged pores and unwanted skin conditions including acne and scarring!
4. Wash your makeup brushes once/week in order to prevent bacterial growth!
5. Keep your skin hydrated by drinking adequate water and using extra nourishing, natural skin care product year round!
These are just a FEW DAILY resolutions that will take you into a healthier 2018 and a healthier you in the future years to come!
HAPPY 2018 EVERYONE!!!